The Web site for the book claims that you can watch your favorite movies to improve your life. However, the author seems to assume your favorite movies will be heartwarming, triumph-of-the-human-spirit films like Titanic, Amelie, and Chocolat. Grace also mentions Million Dollar Baby and Sideways, neither of which I would consider inspirational, but perhaps it makes more sense if you read the book. Anyway, what happens if your favorite movies are Brazil, Some Like It Hot, and The Wild Bunch? Probably she sends you to a therapist anyway until you learn to embrace the joys of My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!