Oy vei, say it ain't so Steve! Do we really need another Mary Poppins flick? C'mon, the whole spoon full of sugar thing? Seriously? While the article does use the word "helm," the quote does not. This leaves me thinking that, if anything, he'll be producing it. I mean, can you see Steven Spielberg directing a Mary Poppins remake? However, he did do Hook, but that was far from the sing-songy delight that is Mary Poppins. What about Indiana Jones 4? What about another film featuring Tom Hanks? Heck, I'll even take a dinosaur fighting an alien in Israel over some cheesy Mary Poppins remake any day. What do you think?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!