Oy vei, say it ain't so Steve! Do we really need another Mary Poppins flick? C'mon, the whole spoon full of sugar thing? Seriously? While the article does use the word "helm," the quote does not. This leaves me thinking that, if anything, he'll be producing it. I mean, can you see Steven Spielberg directing a Mary Poppins remake? However, he did do Hook, but that was far from the sing-songy delight that is Mary Poppins. What about Indiana Jones 4? What about another film featuring Tom Hanks? Heck, I'll even take a dinosaur fighting an alien in Israel over some cheesy Mary Poppins remake any day. What do you think?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!