Oy vei, say it ain't so Steve! Do we really need another Mary Poppins flick? C'mon, the whole spoon full of sugar thing? Seriously? While the article does use the word "helm," the quote does not. This leaves me thinking that, if anything, he'll be producing it. I mean, can you see Steven Spielberg directing a Mary Poppins remake? However, he did do Hook, but that was far from the sing-songy delight that is Mary Poppins. What about Indiana Jones 4? What about another film featuring Tom Hanks? Heck, I'll even take a dinosaur fighting an alien in Israel over some cheesy Mary Poppins remake any day. What do you think?
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!