- George Clooney and Lucy Liu totally did it in a limo! Or, at least, they left Cipriani together, and no one leaves Cipriani unless they're going off to get themselves laid.
- Rather than just come right out and tell their daughter that - spoiler alert! - there's no Santa Claus, Tea Leoni and David Duchovny are trying to give the guy a bad rep by giving her crappy presents in his name. Classy!
- Sienna Miller has been voted the Most Inspirational Woman of 2005 by a bunch of teenage girls. In other news, teenage girls are retarded.
- Jennifer Garner, you've been Affleck'd.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!