But there is an alternative - if you feel like you'll kill the next person who says the phrase "gay cowboys" but can't get enough of Academy Awards speculation, head on over to to the Los Angeles Times' Oscar blog and talk about next year's front runners. Yes, it's true: everyone has completely lost their minds. On what are they basing their beliefs that Dreamgirls - which has yet to EVEN START FILMING - is going to be good enough to get nominated? Or Borgia? At this point, who knows if Colin Farrell will even make it out or rehab? I mean, come on, people. Fun is fun, but this is insane.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!