But there is an alternative - if you feel like you'll kill the next person who says the phrase "gay cowboys" but can't get enough of Academy Awards speculation, head on over to to the Los Angeles Times' Oscar blog and talk about next year's front runners. Yes, it's true: everyone has completely lost their minds. On what are they basing their beliefs that Dreamgirls - which has yet to EVEN START FILMING - is going to be good enough to get nominated? Or Borgia? At this point, who knows if Colin Farrell will even make it out or rehab? I mean, come on, people. Fun is fun, but this is insane.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!