On one hand, this seems silly - the creature doesn't even exist, right? On the other, though, it's probably about time that we recognize the power of technology to create three-dimensional, fully "human" characters. The award will be presented to Serkis, animation director Christian Rivers, animation supervisor Joe Letteri and Kong himself (who will appear in brand spanking new footage) at the BFCA's Critics' Choice Awards event next month.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!