First, Cedric is sort of a genius. Even the harshest of the reviews found a way to praise him, if not for his performance then for what he can do with the right material. I mean, the guy is just awesome - he's funny, intelligent, and has surprising range, able to convincingly switch from sexually suggestive bits to family fare in the blink of an eye. So yeah, he seems able to carry even a crappy road movie franchise. Second, of course, is the money: the original cost $12 million. It made over $30 million. Case closed.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!