First, Cedric is sort of a genius. Even the harshest of the reviews found a way to praise him, if not for his performance then for what he can do with the right material. I mean, the guy is just awesome - he's funny, intelligent, and has surprising range, able to convincingly switch from sexually suggestive bits to family fare in the blink of an eye. So yeah, he seems able to carry even a crappy road movie franchise. Second, of course, is the money: the original cost $12 million. It made over $30 million. Case closed.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!