First, Cedric is sort of a genius. Even the harshest of the reviews found a way to praise him, if not for his performance then for what he can do with the right material. I mean, the guy is just awesome - he's funny, intelligent, and has surprising range, able to convincingly switch from sexually suggestive bits to family fare in the blink of an eye. So yeah, he seems able to carry even a crappy road movie franchise. Second, of course, is the money: the original cost $12 million. It made over $30 million. Case closed.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!