The movie actually sounds sort of interesting - Leto will play Mark David Chapman, the dude who killed John Lennon, and Lohan will be a woman who befriends him shortly before the shooting. There's no word on a director or an actor to play Lennon (I vote for Ian Hart - he did the young Lennon perfectly in Backbeat and is now 40, the same age Lennon was when he died), but the flick does have a title: Chapter 27. Anyone know what that means?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!