For those of you who, like me, are sadly unfamiliar with all of Spidey's enemies, Sandman is "a career criminal whose irradiated body can turn into a sand-like substance." Sand-like, huh? I was hoping he just had, like, a really abrasive personality, or something. Damn. Venon, however, is a bit more complicated. As far as I can tell, he's (it's?) some sort of alien thing that takes over bodies. When he moves into the body of Eddie Brock, a guy who really, really hates Spiderman already, Venom makes him stronger and more pissed off, "creating a supervillain that looks like a black-and-white version of Spider-Man with a wicked smile." Well that sounds sort of awesome. Maybe it'll help me to forget the crap that was Spider-Man 2 - check back with me when it's released in Spring 2007 and I'll let you know.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!