For those of you who, like me, are sadly unfamiliar with all of Spidey's enemies, Sandman is "a career criminal whose irradiated body can turn into a sand-like substance." Sand-like, huh? I was hoping he just had, like, a really abrasive personality, or something. Damn. Venon, however, is a bit more complicated. As far as I can tell, he's (it's?) some sort of alien thing that takes over bodies. When he moves into the body of Eddie Brock, a guy who really, really hates Spiderman already, Venom makes him stronger and more pissed off, "creating a supervillain that looks like a black-and-white version of Spider-Man with a wicked smile." Well that sounds sort of awesome. Maybe it'll help me to forget the crap that was Spider-Man 2 - check back with me when it's released in Spring 2007 and I'll let you know.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!