Anyway, word from Variety is that the (presumably) still quite fit Mr. Reynolds has been signed to star in Chaos Theory, a comedy about a man who who finds out that he's sterile, and that his child was in fact fathered by his (Ryan's, not the kid's) best friend. Jeez, what's with the run on sperm-free movies? The film will be directed by Marcos Siega who, unfortunately, is to blame for Underclassmen. He also, however, directed three episodes of Veronica Mars, as well as episodes of poor, unjustly cancelled Eyes. These things give me hope.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!