Anyway, word from Variety is that the (presumably) still quite fit Mr. Reynolds has been signed to star in Chaos Theory, a comedy about a man who who finds out that he's sterile, and that his child was in fact fathered by his (Ryan's, not the kid's) best friend. Jeez, what's with the run on sperm-free movies? The film will be directed by Marcos Siega who, unfortunately, is to blame for Underclassmen. He also, however, directed three episodes of Veronica Mars, as well as episodes of poor, unjustly cancelled Eyes. These things give me hope.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!