Anyway, word from Variety is that the (presumably) still quite fit Mr. Reynolds has been signed to star in Chaos Theory, a comedy about a man who who finds out that he's sterile, and that his child was in fact fathered by his (Ryan's, not the kid's) best friend. Jeez, what's with the run on sperm-free movies? The film will be directed by Marcos Siega who, unfortunately, is to blame for Underclassmen. He also, however, directed three episodes of Veronica Mars, as well as episodes of poor, unjustly cancelled Eyes. These things give me hope.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!