Anyway, word from Variety is that the (presumably) still quite fit Mr. Reynolds has been signed to star in Chaos Theory, a comedy about a man who who finds out that he's sterile, and that his child was in fact fathered by his (Ryan's, not the kid's) best friend. Jeez, what's with the run on sperm-free movies? The film will be directed by Marcos Siega who, unfortunately, is to blame for Underclassmen. He also, however, directed three episodes of Veronica Mars, as well as episodes of poor, unjustly cancelled Eyes. These things give me hope.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!