- "Is there any director more entitled than [David] Cronenberg to put his feet up and make a few bucks directing a nice popcorn movie for a change?" Jonathan Dee on Cronenberg's best.
- Allyson Hollingsworth's art is featured prominently in Steve Martin's Shopgirl; her life is featured prominently in the novella on which it was based. In this profile, she frustratingly refuses to dish on her real-life relationship with Martin, but she talks about pretty much everything else.
- "[George] Clooney seems to be the one Big Star, give or take a Bono, who has managed to have his cake and credibility, too." David Carr talks to the triple-threat on the eve of Good Night, and Good Luck's premiere at the New York Film Festival.
- "This is the best thing I ever did," says Joaquin Phoenix, explaining his decidedly non-anonymous participation in AA. "It takes a lot of courage to look at yourself in a rigorously honest way. And I like rigor.''
- Joe Queenan calls Marlon Brando's Fan-Tan a "thrilling example" of the curious genre of celebrity art side-projects: "Ultimately, the question of whether these oddities cut the mustard becomes irrelevant. The only thing worth asking is: "Gee willikers! What occasioned this?"
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!