If there was any part of Judy Garland's life that wasn't tumultuous, I've yet to hear about it. Recently, Sidney Luft, the producer Garland was married to from 1952 to 1965, passed away. Luft was credited with not only kicking Garland's career back into high gear, but, according to Garland, occasionally using her as a punching bag. Luft produced three films during his career, including the Garland vehicle A Star is Born. The couple had two children, Lorna and Joey. Lorna also went on to acting, her latest films being My Giant and 54. She would later write about the hardships of growing up with her (in)famous mother, who died when Lorna was sixteen.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!