If there was any part of Judy Garland's life that wasn't tumultuous, I've yet to hear about it. Recently, Sidney Luft, the producer Garland was married to from 1952 to 1965, passed away. Luft was credited with not only kicking Garland's career back into high gear, but, according to Garland, occasionally using her as a punching bag. Luft produced three films during his career, including the Garland vehicle A Star is Born. The couple had two children, Lorna and Joey. Lorna also went on to acting, her latest films being My Giant and 54. She would later write about the hardships of growing up with her (in)famous mother, who died when Lorna was sixteen.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!