Personally, I am waiting for the end-all, be-all of video game flicks -- Pong: The Movie. In my dream version, a poor Paddle #1 (Keanu Reeves) dreams of making it big playing for the Blip City Deflectors and playing for the ultimate Pong prize: The PixelCup. He is besieged on all sides by adversity, from a failed and abusive father (Speed co-star Dennis Hopper) to the trash-talking Ball (Johnny Knoxville) who is in league with Paddle #2 (also Keanu, in an Oscar-worthy dual role). It would also feature a talking monkey in a dress, a climactic car chase to rival The French Connection and would end in a musical number, "The Pong And Winding Road". Top that, MTV!
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!