Personally, I am waiting for the end-all, be-all of video game flicks -- Pong: The Movie. In my dream version, a poor Paddle #1 (Keanu Reeves) dreams of making it big playing for the Blip City Deflectors and playing for the ultimate Pong prize: The PixelCup. He is besieged on all sides by adversity, from a failed and abusive father (Speed co-star Dennis Hopper) to the trash-talking Ball (Johnny Knoxville) who is in league with Paddle #2 (also Keanu, in an Oscar-worthy dual role). It would also feature a talking monkey in a dress, a climactic car chase to rival The French Connection and would end in a musical number, "The Pong And Winding Road". Top that, MTV!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!