Personally, I am waiting for the end-all, be-all of video game flicks -- Pong: The Movie. In my dream version, a poor Paddle #1 (Keanu Reeves) dreams of making it big playing for the Blip City Deflectors and playing for the ultimate Pong prize: The PixelCup. He is besieged on all sides by adversity, from a failed and abusive father (Speed co-star Dennis Hopper) to the trash-talking Ball (Johnny Knoxville) who is in league with Paddle #2 (also Keanu, in an Oscar-worthy dual role). It would also feature a talking monkey in a dress, a climactic car chase to rival The French Connection and would end in a musical number, "The Pong And Winding Road". Top that, MTV!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!