- Criticism is running rampant that the Bush administration hasn't acted fast enough to aid the recovery effort in New Orleans, but we can hardly level such claims at NBC. The network has already planned a benefit concert for tomorrow night. Featuring appearances by Henry Connick Jr and Tim Graw, it'll be hosted by Today's Matt Lauer.
- And the cynical among us won't wonder why NBC has rushed to jump on the charity bandwagon: Katrina coverage was the number 8th rated "show" on cable last week.
- Invasion, a new ABC series about strange circumstances following a Southern hurricane, might get pulled in the aftermath of Katrina. At the very least, its TV ads already have been.
- Meanwhile, even music legends aren't impervious to natural disasters: Fats Domino is missing.
- Ralph Macchio, however, has been found: he's signed a deal to produce shows for Noggin's nighttime incarnation, The N.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!