- Criticism is running rampant that the Bush administration hasn't acted fast enough to aid the recovery effort in New Orleans, but we can hardly level such claims at NBC. The network has already planned a benefit concert for tomorrow night. Featuring appearances by Henry Connick Jr and Tim Graw, it'll be hosted by Today's Matt Lauer.
- And the cynical among us won't wonder why NBC has rushed to jump on the charity bandwagon: Katrina coverage was the number 8th rated "show" on cable last week.
- Invasion, a new ABC series about strange circumstances following a Southern hurricane, might get pulled in the aftermath of Katrina. At the very least, its TV ads already have been.
- Meanwhile, even music legends aren't impervious to natural disasters: Fats Domino is missing.
- Ralph Macchio, however, has been found: he's signed a deal to produce shows for Noggin's nighttime incarnation, The N.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!