- Criticism is running rampant that the Bush administration hasn't acted fast enough to aid the recovery effort in New Orleans, but we can hardly level such claims at NBC. The network has already planned a benefit concert for tomorrow night. Featuring appearances by Henry Connick Jr and Tim Graw, it'll be hosted by Today's Matt Lauer.
- And the cynical among us won't wonder why NBC has rushed to jump on the charity bandwagon: Katrina coverage was the number 8th rated "show" on cable last week.
- Invasion, a new ABC series about strange circumstances following a Southern hurricane, might get pulled in the aftermath of Katrina. At the very least, its TV ads already have been.
- Meanwhile, even music legends aren't impervious to natural disasters: Fats Domino is missing.
- Ralph Macchio, however, has been found: he's signed a deal to produce shows for Noggin's nighttime incarnation, The N.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!