I don't mean to sound like some hippie whiner, but dude - WTF? At least Volo could scale back the reward and pledge a matching donation to hurricane relief or something. And why the hell do we celebrate the anniversaries of famous deaths, anyway? I mean, it would be one thing if James Dean had subjugated Europe during World War II, but he was no Wicked Witch. He was born on February 8, 1931 - that's the day we should be celebrating. Yes, marking death is a way we affirm our own life, but enough with the gallows profiteering already. This kind of fetishistic scrapbooking is just icky, post-mortem star-schtupping.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!