I don't mean to sound like some hippie whiner, but dude - WTF? At least Volo could scale back the reward and pledge a matching donation to hurricane relief or something. And why the hell do we celebrate the anniversaries of famous deaths, anyway? I mean, it would be one thing if James Dean had subjugated Europe during World War II, but he was no Wicked Witch. He was born on February 8, 1931 - that's the day we should be celebrating. Yes, marking death is a way we affirm our own life, but enough with the gallows profiteering already. This kind of fetishistic scrapbooking is just icky, post-mortem star-schtupping.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!