I don't mean to sound like some hippie whiner, but dude - WTF? At least Volo could scale back the reward and pledge a matching donation to hurricane relief or something. And why the hell do we celebrate the anniversaries of famous deaths, anyway? I mean, it would be one thing if James Dean had subjugated Europe during World War II, but he was no Wicked Witch. He was born on February 8, 1931 - that's the day we should be celebrating. Yes, marking death is a way we affirm our own life, but enough with the gallows profiteering already. This kind of fetishistic scrapbooking is just icky, post-mortem star-schtupping.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!