There is also no word as to whether or not standing up to a Category 5 storm is Thompson's way of saying, "I've lived a good long life, and don't care if I don't come through this or not." That would be one thing, as would be the onset of dementia, but if it is some sort of elderly "Isn't It Charming That I'm So Set In My Ways" entitlement mentality at work here, she's putting others at risk by staying put. Get the hell out of there, lady. You're not setting a good example. It's just stuff. You can always buy more stuff.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!