There is also no word as to whether or not standing up to a Category 5 storm is Thompson's way of saying, "I've lived a good long life, and don't care if I don't come through this or not." That would be one thing, as would be the onset of dementia, but if it is some sort of elderly "Isn't It Charming That I'm So Set In My Ways" entitlement mentality at work here, she's putting others at risk by staying put. Get the hell out of there, lady. You're not setting a good example. It's just stuff. You can always buy more stuff.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!