The plot of Golden Age is expected to revolve around Elizabeth's turbulent relationship with the dashing adventurer/discoverer Sir Walter Raleigh (he's the gallant fellow who, according to legend, spread his cloak over a puddle so the queen didn't get her little booties dirty). In a bit of great news for us history nerds, Raleigh will be played by the equally dashing Clive Owen. This way, we can combine learning with gazing at Clive. Good work, casting people!
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!