- Jim Carrey and Ben Stiller - the new Hope and Crosby! Except, instead of travelling various roads litered with various types of homo-innuendo, Stiller and Carrey will co-star in UsedGuys, about two "pleasure clones" who deal with obsolescence by making a run for it. The picture will be directed by Jay Roach, who ushered Stiller through the Meet the whatevers series.
- The Venice Film Festival starts today, and is expected to draw the likes of Harrison Ford, Calista Flockhart, and George Clooney. Though festival officials are said to be "on high alert", fest head Marco Muller insists that "security will not be an issue." Premiere's include Ang Lee's Brokeback Mountain, and Cameron Crowe's Elizabethtown.
- Thomas Jane, Diane Lane, and Micker Rourke will likely star in director John Madden's adaptation of Elmore Leonard's Killshot. The Weinsteins are producing the hitman drama, which will start shooting in Toronto in October.
- How is it possible that they're still casting Mission: Impossible 3? Billy Crudup is said to have taken "a lead role" in J.J. Abrams' sequel, which has been shooting for nearly two months after a problematic preproduction.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!