- Jim Carrey and Ben Stiller - the new Hope and Crosby! Except, instead of travelling various roads litered with various types of homo-innuendo, Stiller and Carrey will co-star in UsedGuys, about two "pleasure clones" who deal with obsolescence by making a run for it. The picture will be directed by Jay Roach, who ushered Stiller through the Meet the whatevers series.
- The Venice Film Festival starts today, and is expected to draw the likes of Harrison Ford, Calista Flockhart, and George Clooney. Though festival officials are said to be "on high alert", fest head Marco Muller insists that "security will not be an issue." Premiere's include Ang Lee's Brokeback Mountain, and Cameron Crowe's Elizabethtown.
- Thomas Jane, Diane Lane, and Micker Rourke will likely star in director John Madden's adaptation of Elmore Leonard's Killshot. The Weinsteins are producing the hitman drama, which will start shooting in Toronto in October.
- How is it possible that they're still casting Mission: Impossible 3? Billy Crudup is said to have taken "a lead role" in J.J. Abrams' sequel, which has been shooting for nearly two months after a problematic preproduction.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!