Robert Redford and Paul Newman, who haven't made a movie together since The Sting in 1973, are hoping to team up again, hopefully before one of them drops dead from being so very, very, old. Anyway, the pair has apparently wanted to work together for some time, but the right vehicle never came along. No film has been finalized yet, but the duo are considering a film adaptation of British humorist Bill Bryson's book A Walk in the Woods, about the author's 2,100 mile hike along the Appalachian Trail with a friend. Along the way he meets a slew of eccentric and funny characters. I wonder if the film will show Redford and Newman pulling oxygen tanks behind them as they traverse the mountain range. That's gotta take a lot out of a guy.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!