Robert Redford and Paul Newman, who haven't made a movie together since The Sting in 1973, are hoping to team up again, hopefully before one of them drops dead from being so very, very, old. Anyway, the pair has apparently wanted to work together for some time, but the right vehicle never came along. No film has been finalized yet, but the duo are considering a film adaptation of British humorist Bill Bryson's book A Walk in the Woods, about the author's 2,100 mile hike along the Appalachian Trail with a friend. Along the way he meets a slew of eccentric and funny characters. I wonder if the film will show Redford and Newman pulling oxygen tanks behind them as they traverse the mountain range. That's gotta take a lot out of a guy.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!