Robert Redford and Paul Newman, who haven't made a movie together since The Sting in 1973, are hoping to team up again, hopefully before one of them drops dead from being so very, very, old. Anyway, the pair has apparently wanted to work together for some time, but the right vehicle never came along. No film has been finalized yet, but the duo are considering a film adaptation of British humorist Bill Bryson's book A Walk in the Woods, about the author's 2,100 mile hike along the Appalachian Trail with a friend. Along the way he meets a slew of eccentric and funny characters. I wonder if the film will show Redford and Newman pulling oxygen tanks behind them as they traverse the mountain range. That's gotta take a lot out of a guy.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!