Ryan Phillipe and Chris Cooper will soon be teaming up for Breach (or Hanssen, if IMDb is to be believed) a spy thriller about an FBI agent (Phillipe) tapped to run a division which protects classified evidence. He finds himself teamed up with Cooper, who may or may not be providing information to the KGB (he is). The movie is based on the real life story of Robert Hanssen, who was arrested in 2001. Hanssen spent the years from 1985 to 2001 as a mole, spying for Russia and the KGB for money. He pleaded guilty to espionage and conspiracy in exchange for not receiving the death penalty. He has been serving a life sentence since 2002.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!