I love this Zap2It headline: "Apatow Hopes Rogen Can Take Advantage of 'Virgin.'" I mean, who hasn't wanted to take advantage of a virgin? Anyway, the article refers, of course, to Judd Apatow, who worked on the wonderful but unfortunately short-lived series Freaks and Geeks, and director of The 40-Year-Old Virgin, which he co-produced with Seth Rogen, who you may recognize from his roles on Freaks and Undeclared, also an Apatow creation. Rogen, a high school drop out, also worked as a writer on Undeclared. I guess what we can all learn from this is that if you want to be a screenwriter, you need to drop out of high school, or become friends with Judd Apatow.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!