I love this Zap2It headline: "Apatow Hopes Rogen Can Take Advantage of 'Virgin.'" I mean, who hasn't wanted to take advantage of a virgin? Anyway, the article refers, of course, to Judd Apatow, who worked on the wonderful but unfortunately short-lived series Freaks and Geeks, and director of The 40-Year-Old Virgin, which he co-produced with Seth Rogen, who you may recognize from his roles on Freaks and Undeclared, also an Apatow creation. Rogen, a high school drop out, also worked as a writer on Undeclared. I guess what we can all learn from this is that if you want to be a screenwriter, you need to drop out of high school, or become friends with Judd Apatow.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!