I love this Zap2It headline: "Apatow Hopes Rogen Can Take Advantage of 'Virgin.'" I mean, who hasn't wanted to take advantage of a virgin? Anyway, the article refers, of course, to Judd Apatow, who worked on the wonderful but unfortunately short-lived series Freaks and Geeks, and director of The 40-Year-Old Virgin, which he co-produced with Seth Rogen, who you may recognize from his roles on Freaks and Undeclared, also an Apatow creation. Rogen, a high school drop out, also worked as a writer on Undeclared. I guess what we can all learn from this is that if you want to be a screenwriter, you need to drop out of high school, or become friends with Judd Apatow.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!