Interestingly/oddly, the film (which won't even begin shooting until 2006) will focus not on Napoleon's years in power or his time spent freezing in Russia (Personally, I think that would have been a great movie. Who doesn't like to see cold people eating horses?). Instead, it will explore the Frenchman's later years on St. Helena, where he apparently struck up a friendship with a young British girl. Inevitably, of course, the exiled ex-emperor became "infatuated" with the lass. Oh, come on. Someone please tell me this isn't just an excuse for yet another old-man-with-hot-young-girl movie.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!