Interestingly/oddly, the film (which won't even begin shooting until 2006) will focus not on Napoleon's years in power or his time spent freezing in Russia (Personally, I think that would have been a great movie. Who doesn't like to see cold people eating horses?). Instead, it will explore the Frenchman's later years on St. Helena, where he apparently struck up a friendship with a young British girl. Inevitably, of course, the exiled ex-emperor became "infatuated" with the lass. Oh, come on. Someone please tell me this isn't just an excuse for yet another old-man-with-hot-young-girl movie.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!