Maybe she learned her lesson after being with Bruce all those years, but Demi Moore says she won't marry just anyone. Apparently she's a bit more lax when it comes to having her eggs fertilized. The 42-year-old actress said she might not be ready to marry beau Ashton Kutcher, but that doesn't mean she hasn't ruled out having children with him. According to Moore, they don't need no stinkin' marriage vows to justify what they have together. Dear God, I think I just got a tear in my eye. Wait, no, it's just dirt. Nevermind.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!