Maybe she learned her lesson after being with Bruce all those years, but Demi Moore says she won't marry just anyone. Apparently she's a bit more lax when it comes to having her eggs fertilized. The 42-year-old actress said she might not be ready to marry beau Ashton Kutcher, but that doesn't mean she hasn't ruled out having children with him. According to Moore, they don't need no stinkin' marriage vows to justify what they have together. Dear God, I think I just got a tear in my eye. Wait, no, it's just dirt. Nevermind.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!