Maybe she learned her lesson after being with Bruce all those years, but Demi Moore says she won't marry just anyone. Apparently she's a bit more lax when it comes to having her eggs fertilized. The 42-year-old actress said she might not be ready to marry beau Ashton Kutcher, but that doesn't mean she hasn't ruled out having children with him. According to Moore, they don't need no stinkin' marriage vows to justify what they have together. Dear God, I think I just got a tear in my eye. Wait, no, it's just dirt. Nevermind.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!