Since reading the article, I’ve been wracking my brain trying to come up with my own list. Now I’m just depressed, because I honestly can’t come up with a single freaking movie in which I looked at a female character on screen and just said, “Girl, I know.” I mean, I love Nora Charles more than maybe any other woman in the movies, but do I identify with her? No. She’s who I want to be, not who I am. I love Brigitte Bardot in Contempt because she’s a goddess, not because she’s me. Help me out -- what films would be on your list?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!