Since reading the article, I’ve been wracking my brain trying to come up with my own list. Now I’m just depressed, because I honestly can’t come up with a single freaking movie in which I looked at a female character on screen and just said, “Girl, I know.” I mean, I love Nora Charles more than maybe any other woman in the movies, but do I identify with her? No. She’s who I want to be, not who I am. I love Brigitte Bardot in Contempt because she’s a goddess, not because she’s me. Help me out -- what films would be on your list?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!