As a special, grumpy bonus, Ebert has used this occasion to put together an extensive list of his most-hated films, each complete with a teaser paragraph and a link to the entire review. Whether you agree with him or not, the list is a stunning litany of irritation, confusion, and outright disgust. (And please don’t click that link if criticism of Flashdance makes you cry.) While I wonder what The Usual Suspects is doing sharing space with the well-known attack-tree masterpiece The Guardian, I did laugh out loud at the resignation in Ebert's review of the former: "To the degree that I do understand, I don't care."
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!