- What a nightmare The Island is turning out to be: the producers of 70s b-movie Parts: The Clonus Horror are suing Dreamworks on allegations that Michael Bay's picture is unlawfully sourced from their own. We first reported the similarites between the two films two weeks ago.
- A judge has ruled that Michael Eisner and other Disney executives are not responsible for contributing to the $140 million severance package awarded former president Michael Ovitz. The ruling "concludes that Ovitz, Eisner and Disney directors all acted in good faith in his hiring and firing, and that the plaintiffs failed by every measure to show otherwise."
- Liev Schrieber and Julia Stiles are in talks to star in John Moore's remake of The Omen. And, because there's nothing like cutesy horror film marketing, Fox plans to release the film on June 6, 2006 - get it? 666?
- Mark Cuban's HDNet Films has greenlit Diggers, starring Paul Rudd, Lauren Ambrose, and Sarah Paulson. The script is by The State's Ken Marino, who will also co-star. Cuban and friends play to distribute the film in theaters, on cable and on DVD simultaneously.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!