I like Johnny Depp, and I especially like Johnny Depp when he works with Tim Burton. Actually, his turn as Raoul Duke in Terry Gilliam's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas wasn't too shabby either. The point is, the man clearly chooses roles he can really throw himself into, but Burton said recently it isn't films like Edward Scissorhands or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that will aid the rising star, but rather Pirates of the Caribbean, which gave Depp a wider audience and a new found admiration in the eyes of movie executives who might have once seen Depp as too weird or too reluctant to be a real celebrity.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!