I like Johnny Depp, and I especially like Johnny Depp when he works with Tim Burton. Actually, his turn as Raoul Duke in Terry Gilliam's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas wasn't too shabby either. The point is, the man clearly chooses roles he can really throw himself into, but Burton said recently it isn't films like Edward Scissorhands or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that will aid the rising star, but rather Pirates of the Caribbean, which gave Depp a wider audience and a new found admiration in the eyes of movie executives who might have once seen Depp as too weird or too reluctant to be a real celebrity.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!