Weren't the 70s awesome? In 1972, Burt Reynolds shared a late-night talk show couch (in a totally non-sexual way) with Helen Gurley Brown, author of Sex and the Single Girl and editor of Cosmopolitan. At some point in the evening, Brown challeneged Reynolds to pose for a nude centerfold in her magazine, and he agreed. Here is in all his bearskinned glory, cigarillo barely held aloft by his smirking lips. Later he would write the whole thing off as a joke - and really, just look at it and there's no reason not to believe him - but he'd also write the entire period off as a blur: "I've often said to people, if I met you between '73 and '78, I'm sorry, I don't remember three or four of those years." Well, Burt, here's a reminder...
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!