- Fantastic Four star Michael Chiklis says a sequel might be coming fairly quickly: "I've heard grumblings that we might start as early as next spring," Chiklis told Access Hollywood on Monday. "I think they'll only get better and better from here."
- From October 6-9th, the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema South Lamar in Austin, Texas will host Fantastic Fest.
- KryptonSite has spoilers for Season 5 of Smallville -- for those of you who want to ruin it for yourselves.
- Jim Johnson, an umpire for the Inland Valley High School All-Star Softball game, has a role in Superman Returns. He also appeared as a referee in The Longest Yard.
- Buy a Mech on eBay for $40,000! If I had the cash, I know would.
- Previously on Cinematical:
- "It's a story of a boy and his car" -- or, how they're going to ruin the Transformers movie.
- Avi Arad calls you an Idiot, says Ratner is very cinematic.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!