This is all happening because of a bitter feud within the union between two factions: SAG president Melissa Gilbert's Restore Respect committee, and a rival coalition called MembershipFirst. The latter party is increasingly reject-happy - they've been seemingly fighting measures just to cause friction within the union, and it's not gone unnoticed. "MembershipFirst effectively put SAG out of the interactive business completely," says one SAG board member. "They have shown the industry that Screen Actors Guild does not negotiate in good faith. Why would anyone want to sit down with us now?"
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!