This is all happening because of a bitter feud within the union between two factions: SAG president Melissa Gilbert's Restore Respect committee, and a rival coalition called MembershipFirst. The latter party is increasingly reject-happy - they've been seemingly fighting measures just to cause friction within the union, and it's not gone unnoticed. "MembershipFirst effectively put SAG out of the interactive business completely," says one SAG board member. "They have shown the industry that Screen Actors Guild does not negotiate in good faith. Why would anyone want to sit down with us now?"
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!