- The Perfect Man: Hilary Duff wants to stop her dizzy slut of a mom (Heather Locklear) from packing the family up and moving every time she gets dumped. This somehow involves Mr. Big, Carson from Queer Eye, and an impromptu dance number. Wacky! I'm so there.
- Me and You and Everyone We Know: A. O. Scott is moved to strip all obfuscation from his critique of Miranda July's award winner: "I like it very much, and I hope you will, too." It opens exclusively at the just-opened IFC Center in Manhattan, and goes wide(r) next week.
- Heights: Meanwhile, Manohla is moved, albeit in a less pleasant way, to invoke Sartre, who "famously wrote that "hell is other people." It is not a well-known fact that the people he was specifically referring to are the men and women in the film Heights."
- My Summer of Love: Also on Tony's go-to list is this little English film about two teenage girls in love, and the born-again Christian brother trying to save them. One of the girls is almost naked in this clip of the film on the Focus Feature site.
- The Talent Given Us: Another docu-indie hybrid, with the director tailing his real-life family on a road trip taken ostensibly to visit him.
- Batman Begins: Wait - he's a man, but he dresses like a bat? That sounds, uh, subversive.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!