- In Stephen King's column this week, his friend Shane "Longhair" Leonard makes his predictions for summer movie hits. Some of the picks are obvious (Star Wars, Batman, War of the Worlds) while others are surprising (King's own pick is Must Love Dogs - King says that John Cusack is poised to become "the American Hugh Jackman" - and I have no idea what that means at all - can any readers help me?)
- Chris told you earlier about Sylvester Stallone making a biography of Edgar Allen Poe. EW titles their piece Rocky Horror, and I'm assuming it's because of the subject matter and Stallone's Rocky flicks, and it's not an early review of the script.
- Angelina says she never slept with Brad.
- Lisa Schwarzbaum isn't too thrilled with The Longest Yard remake. I like the first flick so much (and I usually hate movies about football and movies about prison) that I refuse to even see this movie.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!