- In Stephen King's column this week, his friend Shane "Longhair" Leonard makes his predictions for summer movie hits. Some of the picks are obvious (Star Wars, Batman, War of the Worlds) while others are surprising (King's own pick is Must Love Dogs - King says that John Cusack is poised to become "the American Hugh Jackman" - and I have no idea what that means at all - can any readers help me?)
- Chris told you earlier about Sylvester Stallone making a biography of Edgar Allen Poe. EW titles their piece Rocky Horror, and I'm assuming it's because of the subject matter and Stallone's Rocky flicks, and it's not an early review of the script.
- Angelina says she never slept with Brad.
- Lisa Schwarzbaum isn't too thrilled with The Longest Yard remake. I like the first flick so much (and I usually hate movies about football and movies about prison) that I refuse to even see this movie.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!