- "Our poor little Dogtown movie is going to be crushed by Star Wars." Emile Hirsch, star of Lords of Dogtown, sulks through dinner in Venice.
- Saving Face is "The first movie wholly about Chinese-Americans bankrolled by Hollywood since Disney released The Joy Luck Club in 1993." Ed Leibowitz explains how it got made.
- Terrence Rafferty on James Dean: "Dying young means never having to rebrand."
- Luis Mandoki, a Mexican-born director best known for a handful of irrisistibly drippy Hollywood romances (Message in a Bottle, White Palace), has gone back to his homeland to make a documentary about a highly-charged mayoral election.
- Joel Topcik timelines School of Rock vs. Rock School, allows doc director to vent.
- Blah blah blah Jane Fonda is old, blah blah blah let's figure out what to do about that.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!