- Leonardo DiCaprio wants to star in For Whom the Bell Tolls, but he's waiting for Warner Brothers to hire a director before officially signing up.
- Robert Koehler says Lords of Dogtown's skateboarding scenes rule, but the film is a "wipeout once the pic skids into melodrama and an overly schematic sense of how success tore the group apart."
- Miramax distribution chief Mike Ruditsky will follow Bob n' Harvey to their new company on September 30. The three will over see the release of a handful of Miramax films before they go, including Proof and Terry Gilliam's The Brothers Grimm.
- Oscar winning documentarian Murray Lerner will direct a Roger Daltrey/Pete Townsend sanctioned Who doc; the surviving band members are asking fans to contribute any and all archival footage at www.thewhomovie.com
- Denzel Washington and Billy Crystal are using their star power to drive up ticket prices on Broadway; unsurprisingly, theatergoers don't mind paying.
- FX paid NBC Universal $20 million for four-year exclusive rights on Ray and three other titles.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!