- The Longest Yard: Don't pay any attention to the reviews! That Burt Reynolds is craaayyyzeeee! You saw what happened when we asked him to promote the movie - he cannot be contained!
- Madagascar: Tony Scott calls it "at least in part, a movie about what a bad idea it is to leave New York City." By the second paragraph he's wistfully referencing Bringing Up Baby - always a sure sign that the critic is bored. David Denby says it's a film "mismanaged pretty much from start to finish."
- Saving Face: "As a romantic dramedy, Saving Face sort of, kind of works, despite the fact that it’s basically a roundelay of recurring cliches and ancient movie conventions that have been recycled countless times." Ryan Stewart reviewed the Chinese-American lesbians-in-crisis indie earlier this week.
- Bomb the System: Teenagers, graffiti, Manahttan. According to Stephen Holden, it "might be described as soulful pulp; cult recognition awaits it."
- The Fearless Freaks: "An all-access fan's valentine" to the Flaming Lips - but, says Dennis Lim, it's "as artfully scrappy and likably wide-eyed as its subjects".
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!