- The Longest Yard: Don't pay any attention to the reviews! That Burt Reynolds is craaayyyzeeee! You saw what happened when we asked him to promote the movie - he cannot be contained!
- Madagascar: Tony Scott calls it "at least in part, a movie about what a bad idea it is to leave New York City." By the second paragraph he's wistfully referencing Bringing Up Baby - always a sure sign that the critic is bored. David Denby says it's a film "mismanaged pretty much from start to finish."
- Saving Face: "As a romantic dramedy, Saving Face sort of, kind of works, despite the fact that it’s basically a roundelay of recurring cliches and ancient movie conventions that have been recycled countless times." Ryan Stewart reviewed the Chinese-American lesbians-in-crisis indie earlier this week.
- Bomb the System: Teenagers, graffiti, Manahttan. According to Stephen Holden, it "might be described as soulful pulp; cult recognition awaits it."
- The Fearless Freaks: "An all-access fan's valentine" to the Flaming Lips - but, says Dennis Lim, it's "as artfully scrappy and likably wide-eyed as its subjects".
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!