- The Longest Yard: Don't pay any attention to the reviews! That Burt Reynolds is craaayyyzeeee! You saw what happened when we asked him to promote the movie - he cannot be contained!
- Madagascar: Tony Scott calls it "at least in part, a movie about what a bad idea it is to leave New York City." By the second paragraph he's wistfully referencing Bringing Up Baby - always a sure sign that the critic is bored. David Denby says it's a film "mismanaged pretty much from start to finish."
- Saving Face: "As a romantic dramedy, Saving Face sort of, kind of works, despite the fact that it’s basically a roundelay of recurring cliches and ancient movie conventions that have been recycled countless times." Ryan Stewart reviewed the Chinese-American lesbians-in-crisis indie earlier this week.
- Bomb the System: Teenagers, graffiti, Manahttan. According to Stephen Holden, it "might be described as soulful pulp; cult recognition awaits it."
- The Fearless Freaks: "An all-access fan's valentine" to the Flaming Lips - but, says Dennis Lim, it's "as artfully scrappy and likably wide-eyed as its subjects".
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!