It all started when Cinetrix wrote this great blog post, about how she's going to go see North by Northwest tomorrow night at Hollywood Forever - "the resting place of Hollywood's immortals". "What a great idea," I thought - an outdoor summer screening at the cemetary of the stars. Then I did some digging and discovered that Cinespia - "a film society created to bring together the community of film enthusiasts in Los Angeles" - puts these events on every Saturday night, all summer long. People bring blankets and chairs and picnics and beer, and DJs spin before and after the show. And next weekend, on June 4th, they're showing one of my all-time favorites, Twentieth Century, starring John Barrymore and Carole Lombard. Damn it. Tell me why I live in New York, again?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!