It all started when Cinetrix wrote this great blog post, about how she's going to go see North by Northwest tomorrow night at Hollywood Forever - "the resting place of Hollywood's immortals". "What a great idea," I thought - an outdoor summer screening at the cemetary of the stars. Then I did some digging and discovered that Cinespia - "a film society created to bring together the community of film enthusiasts in Los Angeles" - puts these events on every Saturday night, all summer long. People bring blankets and chairs and picnics and beer, and DJs spin before and after the show. And next weekend, on June 4th, they're showing one of my all-time favorites, Twentieth Century, starring John Barrymore and Carole Lombard. Damn it. Tell me why I live in New York, again?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!