- Mike Epps will play Richard Pryor in a Walter Hill-directed biopic on the comedian's life. "The material is larger than life, and you need someone to fit into it who's not extraordinarily famous or else it would be like Al Jolson playing Malcolm X," said Pryor's wife Jennifer. Now THAT woulda been a show...
- Casino Royale, the next and 21st James Bond film, will shoot in Prague next summer. Variety claims "the lead is still not cast."
- Crystal Sky and Screen Gems are partnering to make a feature based on the martial arts video game Tekken, to be directed by "longtime Tekken player Charles Stone."
- MTV Films is planning to buy a project called Adult World from 23-year-old writer Andrew Cochran, about a Stanford student mitigating a dream deferred.
- Three Disney films are set to hit Broadway as full-fledged cash-cow musicals in the next two years: The Little Mermaid, Tarzan, and London transplant Mary Poppins.
- 'Where else can one hear in a single question references to, and a supposed relationship between, the Philadelphia mob and the American Civil War?" Elizabeth Guider attends a Cannes press conference starring Lars Von Trier.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!