- Mike Epps will play Richard Pryor in a Walter Hill-directed biopic on the comedian's life. "The material is larger than life, and you need someone to fit into it who's not extraordinarily famous or else it would be like Al Jolson playing Malcolm X," said Pryor's wife Jennifer. Now THAT woulda been a show...
- Casino Royale, the next and 21st James Bond film, will shoot in Prague next summer. Variety claims "the lead is still not cast."
- Crystal Sky and Screen Gems are partnering to make a feature based on the martial arts video game Tekken, to be directed by "longtime Tekken player Charles Stone."
- MTV Films is planning to buy a project called Adult World from 23-year-old writer Andrew Cochran, about a Stanford student mitigating a dream deferred.
- Three Disney films are set to hit Broadway as full-fledged cash-cow musicals in the next two years: The Little Mermaid, Tarzan, and London transplant Mary Poppins.
- 'Where else can one hear in a single question references to, and a supposed relationship between, the Philadelphia mob and the American Civil War?" Elizabeth Guider attends a Cannes press conference starring Lars Von Trier.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!