- Mike Epps will play Richard Pryor in a Walter Hill-directed biopic on the comedian's life. "The material is larger than life, and you need someone to fit into it who's not extraordinarily famous or else it would be like Al Jolson playing Malcolm X," said Pryor's wife Jennifer. Now THAT woulda been a show...
- Casino Royale, the next and 21st James Bond film, will shoot in Prague next summer. Variety claims "the lead is still not cast."
- Crystal Sky and Screen Gems are partnering to make a feature based on the martial arts video game Tekken, to be directed by "longtime Tekken player Charles Stone."
- MTV Films is planning to buy a project called Adult World from 23-year-old writer Andrew Cochran, about a Stanford student mitigating a dream deferred.
- Three Disney films are set to hit Broadway as full-fledged cash-cow musicals in the next two years: The Little Mermaid, Tarzan, and London transplant Mary Poppins.
- 'Where else can one hear in a single question references to, and a supposed relationship between, the Philadelphia mob and the American Civil War?" Elizabeth Guider attends a Cannes press conference starring Lars Von Trier.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!