- Woody Harrelson will join Meryl Streep and Lindsay Lohan in Robert Altman's next project: an adaptation of Garrison Keilor's A Prairie Home Companion. Keilor wrote the script and will also join the cast.
- George Lucas got a trophy in a big ceremony on the Queen Mary 2 in Cannes yesterday, and said, "It's very fitting that the final episode should be here. Cannes is a very special place for me." Blah blah blah blah ...
- Doug Wick and Luck Fisher of Red Wagon have paid seven figures for The Historian, an as-yet-unpublished novel by Elizabeth Kostova, about a gal who 'took on the challenge of locating the grave of Vlad the Impaler".
- Talks fell apart yesterday between the Screen Actors Guild and a crew of top video game producers; a strike now seems all but inevitable. Good thing Marlon Brando is already dead...
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang may be "perhaps too clever for its own good and so confusingly dense one is tempted to stop trying to follow the plot and just go along for the ride", but Todd McCarthy still thinks Robert Downey, Jr "with haggard charm to burn, is winning all the way."
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!