We had so much fun employing our shoddy Photoshop skills yesterday that we thought we'd extend the opportunity to you guys to play around with some wishful casting composites. So: 007. Sure, Judi Dench says Pierce Brosnan's coming back as Bond, but, for the time being, we're gonna
pray she meant Clive Owen remain open-minded. We know y'all have your ideas as to who will/should take over the franchise - so hack together a JPEG of your pick, Photoshop 'em into the suit/the stance/the whatever-it-takes to convince us that you've found the next 007, add a caption, and send 'em in. The winning image will score $100!
- Only famous (or semi-famous, or at least infamous) prospective Bonds are allowed - we don't want to hear about how great your boyfriend or your neighbor or your cat would be in the role. Sorry.
- Entries will be judged on originality, outlandishness, and general laugh-out-loud funniness. Actual compositing skill is pretty much irrelevant. In fact, it might hurt you.
- Images should be smallish, no bigger that 350 pixels wide, and formatted as JPEGs.
- Email your image to email@example.com, or post a link to your image in the comments to this post.
- All entries must be received by Friday, May 6, at 6pm EST. Winners will be announced on Monday morning.