Actor Crispin Glover's directorial debut, What Is It? will premiere at the Egyptian
Theater, Thursday night at 11:59 pm, as part of the Sundance Film Festival. The
trailer is one of the creepiest things I've ever
According to Handwashings, the film has been in progress for about 10 years, and most of its stars suffer from Down's Syndrome. Glover - who is best known as George McFly in the Back to the Future films - describes his project as "being the adventures of a young man whose principle interests are snails, salt, a pipe, and how to get home who is tormented by an hubristic, racist inner psyche."
Wow. Can't wait untill the eyewitness accounts start rolling in on this one.
- Where to See Oscar Winners and Nominees Next - Pop Sugar
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play Hitman in 'Blood On Snow' - ScreenJunkies
- Actors Who Won Oscars For Playing Real People - Buzz Sugar
- 15 Must-See Time Travel Movies - RottenTomatoes
- 'Zorro' To Get Gritty Reboot - ScreenCrush
- New 'Matrix' Trilogy in the Works - ScreenCrush
- Wes Anderson Animated 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' - Vulture
- Outkast's Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix (Video) - HitFix
- Honest Trailers: '300' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 'Veronica Mars' Character Breakdown - Buzz Sugar