Actor Crispin Glover's directorial debut, What Is It? will premiere at the Egyptian
Theater, Thursday night at 11:59 pm, as part of the Sundance Film Festival. The
trailer is one of the creepiest things I've ever
According to Handwashings, the film has been in progress for about 10 years, and most of its stars suffer from Down's Syndrome. Glover - who is best known as George McFly in the Back to the Future films - describes his project as "being the adventures of a young man whose principle interests are snails, salt, a pipe, and how to get home who is tormented by an hubristic, racist inner psyche."
Wow. Can't wait untill the eyewitness accounts start rolling in on this one.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!