Actor Crispin Glover's directorial debut, What Is It? will premiere at the Egyptian
Theater, Thursday night at 11:59 pm, as part of the Sundance Film Festival. The
trailer is one of the creepiest things I've ever
According to Handwashings, the film has been in progress for about 10 years, and most of its stars suffer from Down's Syndrome. Glover - who is best known as George McFly in the Back to the Future films - describes his project as "being the adventures of a young man whose principle interests are snails, salt, a pipe, and how to get home who is tormented by an hubristic, racist inner psyche."
Wow. Can't wait untill the eyewitness accounts start rolling in on this one.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!