Actor Crispin Glover's directorial debut, What Is It? will premiere at the Egyptian
Theater, Thursday night at 11:59 pm, as part of the Sundance Film Festival. The
trailer is one of the creepiest things I've ever
According to Handwashings, the film has been in progress for about 10 years, and most of its stars suffer from Down's Syndrome. Glover - who is best known as George McFly in the Back to the Future films - describes his project as "being the adventures of a young man whose principle interests are snails, salt, a pipe, and how to get home who is tormented by an hubristic, racist inner psyche."
Wow. Can't wait untill the eyewitness accounts start rolling in on this one.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!