Actor Crispin Glover's directorial debut, What Is It? will premiere at the Egyptian
Theater, Thursday night at 11:59 pm, as part of the Sundance Film Festival. The
trailer is one of the creepiest things I've ever
According to Handwashings, the film has been in progress for about 10 years, and most of its stars suffer from Down's Syndrome. Glover - who is best known as George McFly in the Back to the Future films - describes his project as "being the adventures of a young man whose principle interests are snails, salt, a pipe, and how to get home who is tormented by an hubristic, racist inner psyche."
Wow. Can't wait untill the eyewitness accounts start rolling in on this one.
- 10 Funny Movies About Parenthood - Pop Sugar
- A Supercut of the Year's Best Films (Video) - Vulture
- NY Film Critics Name 'American Hustle' Best Picture - THR
- 50 Best Fantasy Films of All Time - Rotten Tomatoes
- Ron Burgundy Co-Anchors N. Dakota Newscast (Video) - Screen Junkies
- Why We'll Never Forget Paul Walker - Buzz Sugar
- 5 Fairytales Disney Should Adapt - Hollywood
- Darth Vader Takes a Selfie - Deadline
- Coen Brothers Making Rome Epic? - Hollywood
- The Cast of 'Newsies' Then & Now - Screen Crush